New Student Information
Information for ALL NEW STUDENTS:
Never attended at a WCSD School
Welcome to the valley! We are excited that you have chosen such a beautiful place to live.As a new student, there are a few steps that must be followed to ensure that you are properly enrolled.
- Step 1 – Click this enrollment link follow the instructions to fill out the required forms and submit them.
- Step 2 – You will then need to come by the school to show your birth certificate and proof of immunizations. Student must be accompanied by his/her parent.
- Step 3 - The Registrar will then verify your information and pull up the forms that you filled out online. She will print them out and create a file for you.
- Step 4 – Once you have received clearance from our Registrar, your child will take a 20 minute reading test for class placement. Then be able to meet with our counselors to set up a schedule.
- Step 5 – Go to the Cashier’s Office to pay your registration fees.
And that’s it! You are now an official student enrolled at Rocky Mountain Middle School!!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 435-654-9350.