New Student Registration
Do you have a NEW student who will be attending Wasatch County School District? If so, please follow these instructions to register for the 2020-21 school year. If you are a returning student, the re-registration portal will open on August 1, 2020.
2020-21 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Please read through the entire 2-step process before clicking on the new student registration link located at the end of the instructions.
Step 1 - Registration Portal
The registration process begins by using the district’s secure online registration system. Parents of new students will need to establish a new account in the Registration Portal. The same account can be used to register multiple students. This account will also be used to re-enroll your student in subsequent school years.
- Select the "Create User" link on the registration page and enter the information requested.
- Check your email for the link to activate the new account.
- Click on the link to be directed back to the Registration page to sign in with the created Username and Password.
- Complete and submit all information and forms
If you do not receive an email from email@example.com check your junk mail, if you still can not find the sent email call the Wasatch County School District Office at 435-654-0280.
Step 2-Turn in Required Documentation to School
After registering online (step 1) parent/guardian should bring required documentation (noted below) to their school beginning Aug. 1.
- Child's Legal Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Immunization
- Proof of Residency
School Fees will also be collected at the time of in-person registration.