• If your child has been referred for counseling services and you agree to such services, you will need to sign a Letter of Permission.  You can find the letter at the link provided below.  Please complete and sign it, and turn it in to the counselor:

    If you wish to go to our Comprehensive Counseling/Guidance site, click the link below : 

Last Modified on July 7, 2014