Name: MiKelle AndersenPhone number: 435-654-9350
Email Address: email@example.comI am excited to return to Rocky Mountain Middle School for my seventh year. We are going to have a great year exploring and learning together as we make connections with the mathematics we are learning and the real world. I can't wait to meet each of you and learn more about you. As a newer teacher to Wasatch School District I am sure you are curious to know more about me. If so.....keep reading.My Credentials. . .
My Greatest Loves. . .
- I graduated from Utah State University with a Masters degree in Education.
- I have endorsements in Gifted and Talented and ESL (English as a Second Language)
- I have been teaching for 17 years.
- I have taught many levels of secondary mathematics from Pre-Algebra through Intermediate College Algebra.
- I have also taught Physical Science and Physics.
My Expectations . . .
- I love my family.
- I love being a mom and grandma.
- I love teaching.
- I love to snow ski in Park City.
- I love to water ski at Bear Lake.
- I love to make cards and scrap book (when I can find time).
- Expect the best. Accept nothing less!
- Mutual respect.
- A desire to learn and be successful.
- To have fun doing math!
- enVision2.0 Math
- Andersen Homeroom Class notebook
- Catalyst 7 period 1 Class notebook
- Catalyst 8 period 2 Class notebook
- Math 8 period 3 Class notebook
- Math 8 period 5 Class notebook
NEED TECH SUPPORT CALL800-234-5832