Utah PTA is a non-profit grassroots child advocacy association made up of parents, teachers, and students. Utah PTA is an affiliate of National PTA and is organized in Utah at local, council, and state levels. Join the largest child advocacy association today, become a member of PTA today!
For more details on Why PTA, click here.
The Utah PTA will help every child realize his/her full potential and will:
Advocate - Support and speak on behalf of children and youth.
Involve - Encourage positive involvement in all facets of a child's life.
Develop - Assist in developing skills to raise and protect children and youth.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in the home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
Information taken from http://http://www.utahpta.org/. Please visit the website for more information about Utah PTA.