Welcome to Mrs. Englebright's Yoga Class!
My email address is: email@example.com
The WHS number is (435)654-0640. Please leave me a message if need be.
Welcome to Yoga! I'm so happy to be teaching at Wasatch High School, the best school in America! I am a certified yoga instructor, and have a BS Degree from USU in Secondary Education. I love to garden, mountain bike, read, cook, take my dog for morning walks, and be with my family. I'm so in love with the Heber Valley, and love sharing my passion for yoga with others.Because I am sport yoga certified, my specialty is helping athletes train by increasing their range of motion, flexibility, and strength. But my favorite part about yoga is helping students appreciate their bodies, and their uniqueness- whatever their fitness level may be. You don't need to be an athlete to take this class, but you do have to be willing to try new things, and have fun.Here is a list of my class objectives:
- Learn to breath correctly, using Ujjayi (or ocean) breath.
- Learn to be mindful -- to be in the present, and pay attention.
- Learn to appreciate your body and who you are.
- Learn the correct postures and flows of Astanga yoga.
- Become stronger, more flexible, and more balanced.
- Establish or improve positive habits, such as journaling, self-reflection, self control, and positivity!
I look forward to seeing you in my yoga class! Namaste.Here are a few practices you can do at home: