Welcome New Employee!!
Welcome to the Wasatch County School District family. Our mission is to promote learning by engaging students, advancing scholarly inquiry, cultivating critical thought, and creating knowledge. As faculty or staff in our district, you play a key role in our success – whether through direct engagement with students in learning environments, or by providing essential leadership and support services.
We are very proud of our school district and the students that we serve. We welcome you and look forward to working with you.Please bring the following to your appointment:
· The New Hire Forms (see below), completed and signed.
· Your driver’s license AND social security card, or a driver’s license AND an official birth certificate, or a current U.S. passport, or a Permanent Resident Card (or Alien Registration Receipt Card) to comply with I-9 regulations.
· A check or cash to pay for your finger printing/background check (fees vary) if not a currently Utah licensed teacher.
· A voided check or your routing number AND account code, so that your paycheck can be direct deposited into your account.
· Transcripts and/or special licensing and certifications
· A happy face because we will be taking your picture for your ID/key badge.· A great attitude because you are about to begin work with one of the greatest employers in Wasatch County!!