This year in our life skills program we will be studying cooking, money, time, contact information, individual needs, etc... We will be covering topics such as:
- Cooking: recipe reading, measurement, and safety in the kitchen
- Money identification, value, counting, and in-class shopping and skills
- Time: reading a clock, hour, half- hour, and quarter-hour identification, timing
- Personal contact info: phone number, address, birthday, parent's names, etc...
- Individual needs as required on a individual basis.
These lessons will be based on each child's individual needs, therefore if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at anytime. Life skills are important lessons that every child needs to know and understand. I look forward to working with you and your student this year