• Title One

    As a parent of a child at a Title I school, you have the right to request and receive information on the qualifications of your children’s classroom teacher and teachers’ assistants who may work with your student.  You may request information on:

    Whether your child’s teacher has met Utah qualifying and licensing requirements for the grade level and subject areas, in which the teacher is teaching.

    Whether your child’s teacher is teaching under an emergency or provisional status through which qualification or licensing requirements have been waived;

    The bachelor’s degree major of your child’s teacher and any other graduate certification or degree held by the teacher, including the area of the certification or degree; and

    whether your child is provided services by teachers’ assistants and, if so, their qualifications.

    In order to request this information, please contact Vicci Gappmayer at (435) 654-0280.

Last Modified on January 25, 2011