Internet Explorer 9 is not compatible with OLSYou may be prompted to update your Internet Explorer browser. Please do not install 3/15/11 update to the new version.
Upgrading to IE 9 may cause following issues when accessing the K12 Online School:
- You may receive the following message upon loading the Online School: “A new (beta) version of Flash is needed to work with IE 9”
- The loading bar will appear in the Online School and may not disappear
- Within lessons, opening pop-up windows; such as materials, keywords, safety, buttons, etc., will cause a layering problem so that you can’t close the pop-up window. If this happens, you will need to close the lesson.
- Interactive components in the lesson may not load and function properly
- Font sizes are different; general display of Online School is inconsistent
If you upgraded to IE 9, please see instructions on how to uninstall Internet Explorer 9.
Last Modified on July 1, 2011