Thursday, September 16, 2021
Wasatch County School District Board of Education Meeting
Site Tour 4:00 p.m.
Study Session 5:00 p.m.
Board of Education Regularly Scheduled Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
This meeting will be held at 101 E 200 N, Heber, UT. A live broadcast can be viewed at Wasatch- YouTube.com. The meeting will be posted afterward on the Wasatch County School District Website. Public comment is welcome in-person or online via Zoom.
A. Site Tour - 4:00 p.m.
- Spring Sports Complex, Agriculture Program, Nurses Offices
B. Study Session - 5:00 p.m.
- Proposed CRA Presentation - Matt Brower, Heber City
C. Board of Education Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome by Board President Hansen
- Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
D. Community Comment -https://bit.ly/WCSDAugBoardMtg
- Public comments will be accepted for approximately twenty (20) minutes. Each speaker will be allowed a maximum of two (2) minutes. LINK- https://bit.ly/WCSDAugBoardMtg
- Wasatch Wellness/Family Ed. Center - Ben Springer
- HEPA Filters - Francis Harrison
- Redevelopment Tax Policy - Garrick Peterson
F. Consent Items
- Consideration and Approval of Consent Items
- Minutes - August 19, 2021, School Board Meeting
- New Hires
- Employee Status Changes
- Administrative Contracts
- Home School Affadavits
- School Choice
- Approval of Staff or Student Travel
G. Action Items
- WHS Baseball/Softball Turf Change Orders - Francis Harrison
- Approval of School Security Cameras - Eric Campbell
- Approval of ESSER Plan - Garrick Peterson
- Wasatch Learning Academy (WLA) Special Education Services Procedures - Claire Mair
- Non Discrimination and Grievance Policy - Jason Watt
- Approval of Demographic Consulting Services Renewal - Jason Watt
- 2022-2023 Calendar - Kirsta Albert
- Attorney Retainer Agreement - Superintendent Sweat
- Legal Services Agreement on Vaping Litigation - Superintendent Sweat
- Approval of GSBS Change Order - Superintendent Sweat
H. Board Report
- Dinner in The Park Sept. 20, 2021 at 5:30 pm (Wasatch Events Complex Parking Lot)
- USBA Regional Dinner Meeting Sept. 30, 2021 (Grub Steak in Park City at 6:00 pm)
I. Superintendent Report
- WHS Homecoming Week, September 20-25
- 2. Wasatch Hall of Fame Ceremony, September 23, 2021 at Wasatch High School at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjourn Meeting
K. Executive Session
- Section 52-4-5 of the Open Meetings Act identifies the topics that may be discussed in a closed meeting. Discussion to purchase, exchange or lease of real property; character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual; pending or reasonably imminent litigation; and or collective bargaining.