Seizure Health Forms
- Health forms must be submitted every twelve months.
- Please print your paperwork, fill out completely, and bring the completed and signed paperwork to the Health Aide at your student’s school.
- All health forms require a parent signature, most forms require a Provider's signature as well.
- Medication must be delivered by the student's guardian and checked in with authorized staff. Medication delivered by a student will not be accepted.
- Each medication must have a pharmacy label.
- Every student with a medical concern must have a bus form for field trips.
The following form are ALL required:
Seizure Individual Health Care Plan (This DOES NOT require a provider signature)
The following forms are REQUIRED for students with medications at school:
Seizure Medication Management Order (This requires a guardian AND provider signature)
The following forms will be given to need-to-know staff: