Celiac/Gluten Free Health Forms
- Health forms must be submitted every twelve months.
- Please print your paperwork, fill out completely, and bring the completed and signed paperwork to the Health Aide at your student’s school.
- All health forms require a parent signature, most forms require a Provider's signature as well.
- Medication must be delivered by the student's guardian and checked in with authorized staff. Medication delivered by a student will not be accepted.
- Each medication must have a pharmacy label.
- Every student with a medical concern must have a bus form for field trips.
The following form is REQUIRED for all lunchroom accommodations:
Medical Statement to Request Special Meals, Accommodations, and Milk Substitutions (Requires a guardian AND provider signature)
Medical Statement to Request Special Meals, Accommodations, and Milk Substitutions Spanish (Requires a guardian AND provider signature)