- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- This week your ABC or Genius Research project are due, as well as the presentation. See your classroom teacher for details regarding the presentation.
Teacher Led Conferences
- This week you have teacher led conferences with your parents to discuss this year’s learning. You should have received a Signup Genius invite from your teacher. These are being done through TEAMS.
Device Turn In
- You will turn your iPads in at North Campus in a drive through manner-they will start excepting returns on Friday, May 22. Look for details from Mrs. Discher.
Read 20 minutes daily
IXL complete 20-30 of the diagnostic questions daily. Remember to log in-select Learning, then select Diagnostic-then step into the arena.
Nearpod- The Case of the Busted Beach Ball
Nearpod- West States
Epic, Read Works, Reflex, Prodigy
Remember to check out your teacher's webpage from the OME Teacher Page there are many links to games and other websites.
Facebook Live! Cincinnati Zoo 1pm daily