- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
Make sure to sign up! Students don’t need to be present for these.
NO MUST DO’s:
There are no must do’s: but we have some great end of the year may do’s you can do! Check out the ABC book and Stem Projects!
ABC Book Nearpod
Nearpod: ABC Memory Book
Share your book with the whole class on TEAMS! :D
Join with this CODE at Nearpod or in the app (On student iPads):
All Classes: KHGWU
Khan Academy: Fraction Extension Lesson and Activity
Author read-aloud: Pick an author read-aloud to listen to from this list or another one you find yourself.
Virtual field trips: Follow one of the links in this document (or another one that you find on your own) to go on a virtual field trip to explore another part of the world. Take advantage of all the amazing free learning that's being offered!
Blue and Green Classes:
- For extra Spanish practice got to Maestra Clark's Padlet on her teacher website for review games, activities, and uploads.