- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- This week you will choose a research assignment from three options-they include: an ABC U.S. President project, Genius Hour (something you are interested in and want to learn more about), or an ABC States Project. You will need to report to your teacher by Tuesday to get your project approved and get the necessary resources-including rubrics for your selected project. These projects will require a presentation. It can be a Power Point, Adobe Spark or Pages, Prezi, Posters, or even Essays.
- Review Skills- Finish any unfinished Daily Spiral Math Reviews or retakes. Also, any Math exit tickets that are not completed.
- Level 4 CFA’s-check your grade in SIS and if you want to raise your score/grade in Dividing Decimals, Multiplying Decimals, or Dividing Fractions you will need to contact your teacher they can assign it.
- Review Skills-Finish any unfinished Language Arts Spiral Reviews in Otus.
- Edit your Germs informational writing in Utah Compose. You need a score of at least 22-that includes citations from provided text, and all suggested edits completed. This includes rereading and revising when necessary for fluency.
- Level 4 CFA-if you would like to take a Main Idea and Detail CFA to earn a level 4 please contact your teacher so they can assign.
- Read 20 minutes daily. DLI student track your reading in One Note under your Daily Reading Tab. NO THIS OR THAT
IXL complete 20-30 of the diagnostic questions daily. Remember to log in-select Learning, then select Diagnostic-then step into the arena.
Nearpod- Southwest States
Nearpod- The Case of the Secretive Seed
Nearpod-Getting to Know Washington D.C.
Epic, Read Works, Reflex, Prodigy
Remember to check out your teacher's webpage from the OME Teacher Page there are many links to games and other websites.
Facebook Live! Cincinnati Zoo 1pm daily