Hello Fantastic First Graders! Keep up the great work! We are all proud of you and miss you. Do your very best on your DIBELS testing! You rock!
- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- Review Skills:
- Prime Time Math Pages (two pages per day)
- 2 Story Problem Practice Pages
- Review Skills
- Answer the following prompts (write 3-5 sentences):
- As the weather gets warmer, I enjoy _______.
- Friendship is important to me because _______.
- New Skills
- “oo” Nearpod
- All classes can use this Code: RKSGL
- Practice writing and reading previous sight words.
- Read the following two passages and write the main idea and three details for each
Monday, May 11: N – Night! Wear PJs and slippers!
Tuesday, May 12: O – Outside Day! Spend time outside.
Wednesday, May 13: P – Picnic! Have a picnic.
Thursday, May 14: Q – Queen & King! Dress up like a queen or a king.
Friday, May 15: R – Reading! Read a favorite book!
Send a picture of you completing your countdown activities to your teacher on Teams!
Pick two stories on RAZ Kids to read and listen to in Spanish.