Hello Fantastic First Graders! Keep up the great work! Our caterpillars have arrived, and we are excited to watch them grow into butterflies. There are Science assignments under the Must Do’s and May Do’s to learn more about butterflies and their life cycles.
- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- Review Skills:
- Prime Time Math Pages (two pages per day)
- 2 Story Problem Practice Pages
- Review Skills
- Main Idea Nearpod
- Sweat & Rivera: LWBRY
- Lee: FVAHC
- Fife: SZAGO
- Hayes: DZTGW
- Geilman: NFGUZ
- Answer the following prompts (write 3-5 sentences):
- I get grouchy when _______.
- My favorite subject is _______.
- New Skills
- oi/oy Nearpod
- Sweat & Rivera: JCWSM
- Lee: PWIFL
- Fife: RFPLH
- Hayes: SPWZU
- Geilman: WFOZV
- Practice writing and reading previous sight words.
- Read the following two passages and write the main idea and three details for each
Monday – May 4: I – Inside Out: Wear your clothes inside out!
Tuesday – May 5: J - Jump Rope: Spend some time outside jumping rope! If you don’t have a jump rope, you can jump like a frog!
Wednesday – May 6: K – Kindness: Do something kind for someone else!
Thursday – May 7: L – Letters: Write a letter to someone!
Friday – May 8: M – Music: Listen to music!
Send a picture of you completing your countdown activities to your teacher on Teams!
Pick two stories on RAZ Kids to read and listen to in Spanish.