A Dance Party Study Break from your Teachers: Dance Party
- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- Review Skills: This week in you will be taking a Math Screener test for Middle School. You do need to take your time and solve each problem before answering-this is not a race-but accuracy. This will determine if you need to take an addition basic skills math class in Middle School. This will be located in OTUS and you do not need to complete it in one day.
- Review Skills-Everyone will be contacted and taking an DIBELS test. Please do your best-and remember it is about fluency-reading smoothly-not necessarily speed reading, and accuracy.
DLI need to do This or That week’s 26-30, you pick one side.
- New Skills-Nearpod: Simile & Metaphor
- Review Skills Quizizz-Electricity & Magnets Code- 643455
- New Skills-Nearpod-Mid West States
IXL complete 20-30 of the diagnostic questions daily. Remember to log in-select Learning, then select Diagnostic-then step into the arena.
Nearpod- The Case of the Broken Piñata
Nearpod- May the 4th be With You-Code-VERJC
Remember to check out your teacher's webpage from the OME Teacher Page there are many links to games and other websites.
Facebook Live! Cincinnati Zoo 1pm daily