4th Grade GATE!
Hey Kids! I miss you! Keep working on your happiness project! I hope you are enjoying it! I would love to showcase some of them on “Real Time with Millertime”
Every day I create a video explaining their Must Do’s and May Do’s. You can find it in TEAMS located in General, under their GATE team for their grade level.
I also have a meeting with the kids weekly!
4th Grade meets on MONDAY AT 10:00. If you can log on great!
Also, know that your classwork comes first! You should make sure you do that before doing GATE work. I want you to understand that.
- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
Day 1: Things you like to do slide.
What do you like to do? What makes you happy? Sports? Music? Theater?
Day 2: Food
What is your favorite thing to eat? Or some of your favorites? Is there anything you are good at cooking yourself?
Day 3: Jokes
Write or find some jokes! Find some funny jokes!
Day 4: Turn in your happiness project!
Turn in an assignment in Microsoft Teams
- Navigate to the General channel in the desired classroom, then select Assignments. You can also use your search bar to search for an assignment by keyword.
- Your upcoming assignments will show in order of when they're due. Select any assignment card to open it and view the assignment’s details.
- If your teacher specified a document for you to turn in or you have other files to attach to this assignment, select +Add workand upload your file. Note: You can attach a file up to 50 mb in size.
- Select the Turn inbutton to turn in an assignment before its deadline. The button will change depending on the status:
- Turn in again if you’re editing an assignment you’ve already turned in and need to submit work again.
- Turn in late if you’re turning in your assignment after the due date, but your teacher has allowed late turn-ins or asked for a revision.
- Not turned in if the assignment is past due and your teacher is no longer accepting turn-ins. You cannot turn in work.
- Undo turn inif you decide you want to edit your assignment before the due date. You'll need to turn it in again after you make your edits.
Watch the Real Time with Miller Time
Create content for Real Time with Miller Time: Ideas but not limited to:
-Funny pet videos
-“Caught YOU being Kind” Find people being kind to one another! Try and catch them on video or write it in!
-Comics! Student created comics that I can show on “air”
-Art work submissions
-How to draw something
-How to do something