4th Grade GATE!
Hey Kids! I miss you! Keep working on your happiness project! I hope you are enjoying it! I would love to showcase some of them on “Real Time with Millertime”
Every day I create a video explaining their Must Do’s and May Do’s. You can find it in TEAMS located in General, under their GATE team for their grade level.
I also have a meeting with the kids weekly!
4th Grade meets on MONDAY AT 10:00. If you can log on great! If you can’t, also ok. I just miss seeing you guys!
Also, know that your classwork comes first! You should make sure you do that before doing GATE work. I want you to understand that.
Day 1: Books and Stories!
- Books and Stories. I get that they are kind of the same thing but sometimes I make up the most magical stories for my kids and they technically aren’t in books! Ya know?
- I also loved hearing stories about me as a kid because I was such an angel!
- Think of your top 5 books. Find a picture of the book cover. Write me about two sentences for each book.
Day 2: Movies
- Sometimes it is nice to turn off your brain and have some good old entertainment. Like I said, I have always enjoyed movies and as a kid, I was actually able to stay awake through most of them!
- Find movies that make you happy and tell me why! Pick like your top 3 to 5. Just like one or two sentences!
Day 3: TV
Wow. Back in the day, you couldn’t stream, record on a DVR even, you had to watch the show when it was on! Can you even imagine?! I mean if I didn’t live through it, I would NOT believe it either.
- Find at least 2-3 shows you LOVE watching. Write why for each show.
Day 4: Music
- I am not musical. I can’t play an instrument, dance to the beat, or even read music but I love it. I can connect to music on a deep level. Maybe listen to some new music. Find music that makes you feel! It doesn’t HAVE to be happy, but you should have at least one happy song.
- I always imagine that I am a famous athlete and you get to pick ONE song that you walk out and everyone cheers. What song would that be for you?
Watch the Real Time with Miller Time
Create content for Real Time with Miller Time: Ideas but not limited to:
-Funny pet videos
-“Caught YOU being Kind” Find people being kind to one another! Try and catch them on video or write it in!
-Comics! Student created comics that I can show on “air”
-Art work submissions
-How to draw something
-How to do something