- Green words are hyperlinks, click on them
- Blue writing is for DLI students.
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are TWO ways to login to Nearpod.
- Students can sign in by pushing the Nearpod app on their iPad, and then type in the teacher code or
- Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
- Review Skills: Located in OTUS under the Assessments Tab-there is one per day-similar to previous weeks.
- New Skills-Nearpod: METRIC
To be completed after you have finished the Metric Nearpod.
- Review Skills: Comprehension Review in OTUS under the assessment tab. This is a May Do for DLI.
- DLI do This or That in One Note days 21-25-MUST DO for DLI.
Read 20 minutes daily-DLI fill in Reading Tracker in One Note under Daily Reading.
- New Skills Nearpod- Onomatopoeia
- Informational Text- titled Germs-How to Protect Yourself is due Friday, May 1st with all edits in Utah Compose.
- Review Skills: Quizizz-Landforms- 136164
- New Skills: Nearpod-South East States
DLI-TIRGK-yours is NE states because you already did SE states.
Theodore Roosevelt in OTUS-under Assessments.
DLI- RAZ kids- One Spanish book and quiz per day. We will also be setting up Spanish group calls with Mrs. Balderas
IXL complete 20-30 of the diagnostic questions daily. Remember to log in-select Learning, then select Diagnostic-then step into the arena.
Remember to check out your teacher's webpage from the OME Teacher Page there are many links to games and other websites.
Facebook Live! Cincinnati Zoo 1pm daily