Must DoPlease click on the colored words below-they are links.NearPod Lesson - Tens and Ones
Nearpod is a student paced interactive presentation. There are two ways to login to nearpod.
1. Students can sign in by pushing the nearpod app on their i-pad. and then type in the teacher code or
2. Students can click this Nearpod Link and then type in the teacher code.
Please help your student find the code and get started on the Tens and Ones nearpod:
- Geilman: CMQVE
- Fife: FLHJU
- Lee: FVCTH
Writing Prompts - Read these passages to your child and have them write the main idea and three details about the passage.
Word Lists - read each list once a day.
Read at least 20 minutes each day.
After reading, have students do an oral five finger retell.
- Characters, Setting, Beginning, Middle, End
Math-1 math page each day (there are only 4)
Spelling - Practice writing these words every day.
- does, another, wash, some
Please have must do's completed and submitted by Friday
May Do:Please click on the colored words below-they are links.
- Fry Words
- Read the column your child is on or start at list 1 column 1. If they can read the column fluently without sounding out, they can move on to the next column.