Must Do (the colored words are links you can click on)
- Writing Prompts - each writing piece should have an opening sentence, first, next, then, last, and a closing sentence.
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- A Pot of Gold
- Read at least 20 minutes each day.
- After reading, have students do an oral five finger retell.
- Characters, Setting, Beginning, Middle, End
- Spelling - Practice writing these words every day.
- walk, buy, only, through
DLI Students:1. The student will begin to listen and see what is presented in the power point.2. You are asked a series of questions and this must be answered before the illustrator does it and in this way the student practices:* Division of Syllables
*Simple sentencesPlease have must dos completed and submitted by Friday, March 27. Thank you for your support in these unknown times.Thank You,First Grade Team
May Do(Students can click on the colored words below they are links to the programs,or they can use the apps on their i-pads.)
- Benchmark Games: https://wasatch.benchmarkuniverse.com/