- Vocabulary Practice
- 7.NS.1 You will add and subtract rational numbers
- You will represent addition/subtraction on horizontal/vertical lines
- You will subtract rational numbers by adding its opposite
- You will understand that absolute values represent the distance a number is from zero; and a number and its opposite, added together, have a sum of zero.
- You will apply properties of operations (commutative, associative, & distributive) to add and subtract rational numbers.
- 7.NS.2 You will multiply & divide rational numbers.
- You will apply the properties appropriately in multiplying and dividing rational numbers.
- You will convert fractions to decimals using long division. Denominator cannot equal zero!
- You will show how the distributive property works with negative rational numbers.
- You will explain the difference between a rational and an irrational number; every quotient of two integers, denominator cannot equal zero, is a rational number.
- 7.NS.3 You will use the four operations to solve problems involving rational numbers.
Last Modified on July 17, 2019