RATIOS & PROPORTIONS
- Vocabulary Practice
- 7.RP.1 You will compute unit rates associated with:
- 7.RP.2 You will recognize & represent proportional relationships between quantities.
- You will decide whether 2 quantities are in a proportional relationship if they're equivalent ratios.
- You will identify the constant of proportionality (unit rate) in:
- You will represent proportional relationships by equations
- You will explain what a point (x,y) on the graph of a proportional relationship means in terms of the situation with special attention to the points (0,0) and (1,r) where r is the unit rate.
- 7.RP.3 You will use proportional relationships to solve multi-step ratio and percent problems:
Last Modified on December 9, 2019