CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Each elementary school will provide DLI parent information and tours, as requested, in March. This is your chance to get to see the program and also to get your questions answered.
- Application are completed online by the last day of Kindergarten registration.
- In the district-wide lottery process, students with sibling(s) already enrolled in a dual immersion program will receive priority consideration.
- Numbers generated in the district-wide random lottery selection process are used to divide students by school, gender and primary language groups. The groups are used to balance gender and primary language ratios for dual immersion class enrollments.
- Students' families are called in order of priority consideration and lottery ranking.
- Students who have applied to be in the program in kindergarten during the admission process and were not selected can be placed on the waiting list if desired. The waiting lists are updated yearly. Typically, students who do not speak the target language will not be placed in the program after 2nd grade unless otherwise approved through an examination process.