Shauna Kohler (Teacher Librarian) firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-654-9350 ext. 2667
Nancy Anderson (aide) email@example.com
7:15 AM ~ 2:50 PM
- Books are checked out for three weeks and can be renewed one time.
- Reference books and magazines are not checked out from the library, but students are welcome to spend time in the library with these materials.
- We ask that students are diligent in returning their checked out items on time so other students have the opportunity to check out the same items.
- Materials must be renewed or returned by their due date (see date stamped in the back), otherwise fines begin to accrue. It is the students' responsibility to return library materials on time to avoid fines. (Note: English novels accrue fines as well. Due dates are assigned by teacher.)
- Library fines are 10 cents per item per day for overdue materials. Checkout privileges are restricted when a fine of $10.00 is reached.
- Students can sign in to their account to check for books checked out and any fines. Username is their student number, with the password being their last name.
Food/DrinkThere is no food or drink allowed in the library at any time.
MissionThe library's mission is to nurture students love for reading while promoting literacy and ensuring that students are effective users of ideas and information, while supporting the teachers and staff of Rocky Mountain Middle School.
Rules of ConductStudents are expected to observe the "Rules of Conduct" as stated in the Student Handbook.
Last Modified on August 5, 2021