• Wasatch County School District assures the Utah State Office of Education that milk will be provided to all children without charge.  The cost of the milk beyond the Federal reimbursement rate will be borne by the school/program as a budgeted expense.

     All children in attendance will be served the same milk with no physical segregation of, or other discrimination against any child.  In the operation of the Special Milk Program, no child will be discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.

    Eligibility for students in Wasatch School District:

    All Pre K Children that are not eligible for the National School Lunch Program attending an elementary in Wasatch School District in the afternoon session, will be eligible for for free milk under the SMP program.


    Food Services Supervisor

    Darren Wilkins


    435-654-0280 EXT 4110

     In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights
    regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions
    participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,
    color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any
    program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information
    (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State
    or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech
    disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally,
    program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination
    Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:
    http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter
    addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request
    a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA
    (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
    (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
    (3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.