- West Campus Room 22
- Before school everyday for a grab and go snack from 7:45-8:00
- After school Tuesday – Friday to shop the shelves – 3:00-3:30
InformationThe locker program is in effect and students can pick up a card outside the door or email me for a locker. Please view the video above for more information.We have hygiene items available as well as baby diapers, wipes, formula.We have weekend snack bags that are pre-assembled with easy to make foods.Students can pick up a loaf of bread with mayo and tuna or chicken, or peanut butter and jelly during the week.Meal Kits - directions included:
- Full meal kits need to be requested ahead of time and picked up after school, because items like chicken or cheese need to stay cold.
- We have Ground Beef Tacos, Bean and Cheese Burritos, Crock Pot Chicken, Chicken and Green Bean Casserole, Spaghetti Dinner, and more.
What if my family isn’t in need, but I am hungry?
- We want students to be able to focus on school without being hungry, so anyone is welcome to get food.
- If you have a snack one day, and are able to, pay it forward by bringing in food another day. Items we can always use are Capri Suns, bottled water, granola bars, fruit snacks, juice boxes, etc.
How can you help?
- Ramen cups of soup and lunch sack items are always welcome. Any kind of lunch food or breakfast food works too!
- Look for tutorials titled “Help Out in the Food Pantry”
- Spread the Word!