Welcome to GATE!
My name is Anna Miller and I am the GATE teacher at Midway and Old Mill Elementary! I have been teaching for 13 years. Wow! Time is flying by! I have taught grades 1, 3, 4, 5 and now GATE. I have also been an ELL specialist!
I went to college back in Minnesota and recieved my Education degree from there. I am able to teach Birth-12th grade. I have my Masters in Special Education with an emphasis in Autism. I have my English Language Learner (ELL), Technology, and Gifted endoresements!
Top Things I love to do!
1. Have family time! I have two young girls, Squish and Bivi.
2. Walk and Hike my dog Charley.
3. Eat! I love trying new healthy foods and some unhealthy foods! You only live once!
4. Summer. I love the warm sunshine and all the outdoor activities!
5. Winter. I do love skiing and cudding up and watching movies!
6. Learning. I love teaching, learning new skills, and watching my kids learn!
7. Holidays! I truly love them all! And I like to celebrate them in order! No Christmas in October! :)
Mrs. Miller's Favorites
Candy: Peanut Butter M&M's
Dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookies or Brownies
Drink: Spindrift or any sparkling water
Flower: Lavendar or Hydrangeas