Timpanogos Middle School Home of the Highlanders
Principal David McNaughtan
Timpanogos Middle School opened in the fall of 2017. It is a comprehensive middle school serving 6th through 8th grades, offering opportunities for students to take various electives, participate in clubs, and all sorts of activities. The school operates on a five period block schedule, with students taking Math and Language Arts every day. The TMS schedule is designed to give students the time to ensure learning at high levels.
Our mission: Everyone at TMS will be inspired to achieve at high levels and create a sense of community.
Our Vision: Everyone at TMS will strive to maximize his or her potential without limitation.
Our core values:
- To give 100%
- To show courtesy and respect for students and staff
- To show courtesy and respect for our school
- In your actions and choices
- In taking responsibility for those actions and choices
- In coming on time, prepared to work
- In setting and achieving goals (academic and social)
- In giving your best effort
- In standing up for others and what you know is right
- To be a leader/serve others
- In creating your own success
- In your and others' diversity