SMS Opt-In and SchoolMessenger Communications App: As we head into the new school year, we wanted to remind our parents to opt-in for SMS (text) messages, and to download the SchoolMessenger app, which will centralize all SchoolMessenger communications you receive from each school into one location! (Click on the headline to continue reading)
(The full agenda with accompanying docs can be found here: http://go.boarddocs.com/ut/wasatch/Board.nsf/goto?open&id=CDGQDE68CA9D)
Thursday, April 21, 2022
Study Session 5:00 p.m.
Board of Education Regularly Scheduled Meeting 6:30 p.m., Wasatch Education Center, 101 E 200 N, Heber, UT
This meeting will be broadcast live at Wasatch-YouTube.com and will be posted afterward on the Wasatch County School District Website. Public comment is welcome in-person or online via Zoom.
A. Study Session - 5:00 p.m.
- Wasatch High School Accreditation Report - Assistant Principal, Lana Wright
- Round Table Discussion
B. Board of Education Meeting - 6:30 p.m.
- Welcome - Board President Hansen
- Pledge of Allegiance
C. Community Comment
- Public comments will be accepted for approximately twenty (20) minutes. Each speaker will be allowed a maximum of two (2) minutes. LINK- https://bit.ly/WCSDBoEAprilMeeting
- Emergence Art Award Winners, Wasatch Parent Network
- Celebrate National School Library Month - Sally Baird, Midway Elementary Librarian
E. Consent Items
- Consideration and Approval of Consent Items
- March 24, 2022 Board Meeting Minutes
- Employee Separations
- Employee New Hires
- Employee Status Changes
- Home School Affidavits
- School Choice
- Staff or Student Travel
F. Action Items
- Rocky Mountain Middle School Desmos Curriculum - Tod Johnson, Teaching & Learning
- Wasatch High School Portable Presentation System - Tod Johnson, Teaching & Learning
- Employee Accident Reporting Policy - Shawn Kelly, Human Resources/Operations
G. Board Report
- Wasatch High School Graduation May 19, 2022 - 4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
H. Superintendent Report
- Distinguished Educator Awards - May 4, 5, 6, 2022
- Adjourn Meeting
J. Executive Session
- Section 52-4-5 of the Open Meetings Act identifies the topics that may be discussed in a closed meeting. Discussion to purchase, exchange or lease of real property; character, professional competence, or physical or mental health of an individual; pending or reasonably imminent litigation; and or collective bargaining.
School Fees Public Comment Notice
To view the proposed School Fees schedule for the 2022-23 school year, please click here.
In accordance with U.C.A. R277-407-6, Wasatch County School District Board of Education will hold public comment for consideration of the fee schedules affecting Wasatch County Schools during the next regularly scheduled Board of Education meeting. Public participation in the development of the fee schedules is encouraged. Meeting to be held Thursday, March 25, 2021, both at 6:30 PM in the Wasatch County School District Office located at 101 E 200 N, Heber City, Utah. The first of the two required meetings during which public comment was accepted was on Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
This meeting will be broadcast live at Wasatch-YouTube.com and will be posted afterwards on the Wasatch County School District Website.
To view the current School Fee schedules and spend plans, please click the link below:
Video ListAuthor:Length: Video ListAuthor:Length: Video ListAuthor:Length: Video ListAuthor:Length: Video ListAuthor:Length: Video ListAuthor:Length: