The School Community Council
Working Together for School Improvement
The purposes of school community councils are:
• To build consistent and effective communication among parents, employees and administrators
• To allow parents an opportunity to be actively involved with the school in the education of their children
• To make good schools great
• Review school CRT data
Councils review group results but individual data is not shared.
Other assessments may also be reviewed.
• Develop a School Improvement Plan
• Develop a
• Participate in the development of the Professional Development Plan
• Develop a Child Access Routing Plan
• Advise the school administration on local school issues
• Provide an opportunity for issues of concern in the community to be presented to the school administration