The Midway Elementary Community Council meets regularly throughout the year. We are meeting on the first Tuesday of each month. There will not be meetings in December of May.
2017 18 School Year
Community Council: November 2nd, 2017
- Approve minutes from October Meeting
- Trustland Money in Action
- Value of Paraeducators
- Trustland Impact on Literacy Audit
- Improving Literacy Brainstorm
- Motion to Adjourn
Community Council: October 5th, 2017
1. 2016 17 Trustland's Final Report
2. How has Trustland's helped student achievement.
a. 2nd and 3rd grade artifacts.
3. Motion to Adjourn
Community Council: September 7, 2017
- Introduction of Council Members
- Council Training: Roles and Responsibilities
- Election of Chair and Vice Chair
- Meeting Schedule Created
- Contact Information of Council Members
- Attendance Month Information
- Motion to Adjourn
2016 17 School Year
Community Council: March 30th, 20171. Welcome2. Approve Minutes from January Meeting3. Spring School Progress Report4. School Improvement Plan 2017 185. Motion to AdjournCommunity Council: January 26th, 20171. Welcome2. Approve December Minutes3. 2015 16 Trustland Impact Results4. Feedback Digital Citizenship5. Motion to AdjournCommunity Council: December 1st, 20161. Welcome2. Approval October Minutes3. Digital Citizenship Plan4. Safe Walking Routes5. Motion to AdjournCommunity Council: October 27th, 20161. Welcome2. Introduction of New Members3. Election Chair and Vice Chair4. Community Council Roles and Responsibilities5. Parent Partnerships6. Boundary Meetings7. Meeting Schedule8. Motion to Adjourn
2015 16 School YearCommunity Council Agenda - April 28th, 2016Agenda1. Approval of March Minutes2. 2016 17 School Plan3. Math Textbook Adoption4. Art Discussion5. Thank you to this year's Community Council6. Motion to AdjournCommunity Council Agenda - March 31st, 2016Agenda1. Approval of February Notes2. Safe Walking Route Approval3. 2015-16 School Plan Progress Report4. 2016-17 School Plan5. Motion to AdjournNext Meeting April 28thCommunity Council Agenda - February 25th 2016Agenda1. Financial Report2. Drop off and Pick Up3. Safe Walking Routesa. SNAP Software Presentation4. Dual Immersion Application InformationMarch Meeting: March 31stCommunity Council Agenda - January 28th, 2016Agenda1. Welcome2. Review of minutes from November meeting3. Motion to Accept minutes4. Review of Mid Year Student Achievement Data and Information about NWEA Testing5. Review of Budget6. Motion to Adjourn
Community Council Agenda - November 19, 2015Agenda1. Welcome2. Review of minutes from last meeting3. Introduction of new members4. Digital Citizenship5. Student digital presentations @ Parent Conferences6. Motion to adjourn7. Next Meeting January 21, 2016Community Council Agenda - October 14, 20151. Welcome2. Current Openings on Community Council (3 parents)3. Training Materials4. 2015-2016 Membership Form5. Principal Assurance Form6. Final Report7. Other8. Next MeetingCommunity Council Agenda - April 13, 20151. Welcome2. School Improvement Plan - Brian3. Parent Outreach Night-April 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.-General Session - Digital Conversion-Break-out sessions-Babysitting-Refreshments4. OtherCommunity Council Agenda - March 25, 20151. Welcome2. Presentation by Katie Cummings, first grade teacher, on digital classroom.3. Parent Outreach Night-April 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m.-General Session - Digital Conversion-Break-out sessions-Babysitting-Refreshments4. OtherMidway Elementary Community Council AgendaJanuary 22, 2015
1. School Report
2. Fund Raising for Dual Immersion Night
3. UESP Table for SSP Night in March
4. Community Council Sponsored Parent Night in April (digital conversion, transition to TIS, how to minimize summer loss)
5. Other6. Next Meeting March 18, 2015Midway Elementary Community Council Agenda November 20, 20141. Financial Report2. Report from Richard Tree, School Counselor3. Parent Outreach Night • Possible Dates • Topics4. Other 5. Next Meeting January 22, 2015Beginning in September, the 2013 the Community Council will meet on the following dates:November 20, January 22, March 19, and May 21. They will be held at 8:00 am in the faculty room.Notes will be kept on each meeting and posted on the school web site.2014-2015 Notes:2013-142012-13Recorded meetings available upon request for the 2011-2012 school year.